Newspapers highlighted the Khartoum issued Wednesday morning following addresses: –
* Government: America offers the largest humanitarian aid for the country.
* A new draft law for the use of agricultural land.
* Parliamentary workshop precedes the preparation of a new draft law of the land.
* Round Bashir Darfur states include five ahead of a vote on the referendum.
* Abu Issa days: the uprising to come and change will be from Khartoum.
* Saudi investments represent a quarter of foreign investment in Sudan.
* People: Al-Bashir’s position in the departure of Turabi gentleman did Nnks for dialogue.
* National: SPLM trading and compromise the lives and blood of its citizens.
* Leading south of demanding accountability hosts Northern Sector Meeting.
* Essam al-Turabi reveals secrets about the life and devitalized his father.
* Saudi Arabia allows a visitor’s visa to the sister of residents in the Kingdom.
* Wali of Kassala accused the previous government of financial corruption.
* Fire devoured a number of palm trees Northern Area.
* Sudanese eliminates traveling from Cairo airport because of “birds.”
* Foreign warns Juba of supporting armed movements.
* In the court of public money .. saw the defense reveals transfer funds to calculate the ministers of labor details.
* Dr. Nafi African parties against the decisions of the (criminal).
* The government condemns the issuance of a report on the famine, the country’s UN office.
* Presidency draws up cultivated White Nile spaces.
* Compel Sudan University have the word (enrollment) at the graduation certificates.
akhbar aluom :-
* Chairman of the General Union of Students reveals Re (70%) of the entrants to Daash.
* Government reveal arrangements to remove the name of Sudan ((List of Shame)).
* Humanitarian Aid Commission denies the existence of famine in the country.
* Darfuri leaders of the National nation: some children of the region are demanding secession.
* Feelings Atb: The government signed the protection of children from armed violations plan.
alray alam :-
* Upcoming tour of Bashir in Darfur before the referendum.
* Kamal Omar: Al-Bashir’s position in the departure of al-Turabi was a gentleman.
* Ghandour meet with German Foreign Minister.
* Ibrahim Mahmoud calls for the Popular Movement for lack of procrastination in the negotiations.
* Witness: Sunrise minister refused to implement the decisions of the Court of Justice.
* British Parliament held an open session on Darfur and regions today.
* Government: No famine in the country.
* Information in the case of serious abuses of the Ministry of Labour.
* Juba government unable to pay salaries and advance calms army commanders.
* President stands on the security situation on the ground in Jebel Marra soon.
* Higher Education: I will not corroborate any testimony there is no type of study to April.
* Juba government warns of the consequences of continuing to support the north sector.
* Sudanese states require competencies in the field of vocational training.
* Sits a young man sentenced to death for the secondary school certificate exams.
* National: Opposition want our death and Hlakena.
* Arrangements to remove the name of Sudan (list of shame).
* Juba: actors seeking to disturb the atmosphere with Khartoum.
* Wali of South Darfur: ((What the tribe fearfully government)).
Al-Ahram today: –
* (Mount Moon) admits: We participated as mercenaries in Heglig and Libya on behalf of justice and equality.
* Baroness Cox discussed the two regions before the British Parliament today.
* (7 +7) formally agree to display the recommendations of the dialogue on the naysayers.
* Internal pulls (179) driver’s license in 2015.
* Intercourse accused the previous government of Kassala financial corruption.
* Abdullah Ali Ibrahim: Government infected revolutionary crisis.
* US went to subdue ((Alwatsab)) for observation.
* Password: registration of more than 2 million breach of the past year.
* Professor ((Dafallah PCP)) reveals important details about the last days of the life of Sheikh.
* ((Kamal Omar)): ((Bashir)) came back Dynasty ((PCP)) for the consolation for the third time and his gentleman.
* King ((Salman)) thank ((Bashir)) during a phone call to participate in the maneuvers (Raad north).
* ((Nafi)): Sudanese parties in favor of the criminal ((from behind a screen)).
* Ministerial Decree reduce the duration of specialists to meet the US (4) years.
* Negotiations between the government and the north (Friday) next year.
* The government will proceed in the privatization of maritime lines.
* The absence of (400) students for certification exams in northern Darfur.
* (NCP) calls for opposition to the medial area between ((Heaven and Hell)).
* Currency degradation and insecurity threaten trade with the south.
* Umma Party rejects the referendum and warns of a scheme to divide Darfur.
* South parliamentarians questioning the Minister of Finance on the deterioration of the economy.
* Make recommendations for dialogue and reluctant to accept the proposals by the General Conference.
* Parliamentary official: teams to monitor the drugs trade across the border.
* ((Hassan)) requires the leadership of his party to Cairo.
* Wholesome change: No need to altercations between the national and popular.
* Judicial rulings fine on the newspaper (Watan).
* Mbeki in Khartoum to revive the peace process.
* ((Financial)) announces the application of government resource planning system early April.
* Search the final arrangements for the purchase of wheat.
* Stops (13) factory Spinning and Weaving Company in Sudan.
* SPLM: ready to engage in a second phase of dialogue.
* Five of the opponents of dams Bhlva arrest.
* Re-union Khartoum Hospital election day.
Armed Forces :-
* Upcoming tour of Bashir in Darfur preceding the referendum.
* Hassabu chairs the meeting the final arrangements to start buying wheat crop.
* Discuss the performance report of the National Council for Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration.
* Khartoum appreciates China’s efforts to achieve peace.
* Nafi African parties and rejects all forms of domination on the continent.
Khartoum and Berlin are looking forward to increasing cooperation between the two countries especially in the political and economic fields following the lifting of the US sanctions on Sudan. In order to deepen the reality and future of the relations between the two countries, the Sudanese Press Services Center held a meeting with the German Ambassador in Khartoum Ulrich Kaloshna. Bilateral relations, economic relations and Germany’s position on the peace process.
Minister of Commerce Hatem Al-Sasser received an invitation from his Egyptian counterpart Tariq Qabil to visit Cairo to discuss the resumption of meetings of joint committees at the level of experts and senior officials to discuss joint trade cooperation and deal with outstanding trade issues between the two countries.
South Africa’s interim president Cyril Ramavosa on Friday cut off his visit to Britain to discuss ways to deal with popular protests in the country’s northwestern province, denouncing corruption.
The tree of the fig tree and the olive tree are those trees that God swore by them. He described the olive tree as a “blessing” tree, and God made its fruit and what came out of it from oil. Much better.